Wednesday, December 01, 2004

The Beginning

My foot is on the ground, I feel hell around me.
My mental flips, my trip switch switched,
I am anger in a form of a human being,
I am like a sight of an angel with broken wings,
Helpless, I turn to chemicals claiming it helps,
Life is what you want it to be, so mine’s crap.

Rock the boat, slipped, but I float still,
Loneliness kills but the green keeps the will.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
http://www.insurancesettlement0.info/Mutual-fire-insurance-co.html Bontril best prices Fitness online games for kids in step jogging stroller Original nintendo golf Natural supplement used during pregnancy and labor laptop batteries Culinary school in maine 20052006 running shoe reviews Absolutely fact in marketing online seo success vital Denver financial litigation attorneys Jogging research endurance http://www.how-to-measure-your-bra-size.info/difference_between_adipex_phentermine.html Stock trading definitions Small business answering machine simultaneous Nonpareil cigar humidifier

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Forex study course women's facial hair removal Change ps2 parental control code Watson brand tenuate diet pill license plate frames sailing laser hair removal milwaukee farmers auto insurance forum Blowjobs by girls Boating nashville Free block the pop ups Virginia local government employee scholarships spa day spa laser hair removal minneapolis mn Bed mattress sealy water Tadalafil india

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Isps ships Ambien halucinations Fishing report gloster mass Alcoholic eczema get rid of cellulite in a healthy manner Performance volvo cars

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! soccer upskirts Anal milf ass Pictures of mary kate ashley in a bikini http://www.upskirts-pantys.info Lesbians blowjobs Sex porno comics free Anal penetration and bowel movements Older women peeing outdoors Ash blonde hair violet Sex free dirty cartoons Hustler threesome Www her first gangbang com

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home