Monday, December 06, 2004

A Lover`s Kiss

I bite my hands just to spite and fulfil my greed,
Even while I am settling, I am itching at scars,
Hollow`s eyes will be my defeat, I have tied myself in,
To a chamber so deep, its for my love i have burried my feet.

Encased, I sharpen my self from arrows pointed,
Every pin prick a new way to bleed,
A deed, A debt to my love and me,
Avenues of love, a labyrinth of wishes,
Palms to hands, there the lover`s trade their kisses.

Bitterness in the beginning, scorched from the landscape of me,
A flame too close to bear for only eyes, I will stop to stare,
A caldron of poison, premonitions of lobeable hate,
Me my love and fickle old fate, its for my love I hate.

Throwing closed smiles, romances of denial,
The isle and alter, and gospels of sorrow,
Its only for my love, I have to beg,
I have become the borrowed.

Chapter and verse its for my love that I hurt,
Cursed and crucified, the makings of me,
Drowning in the black air,
A soul so perfect so pure, its a burden of what I am freed,
Its only for my love I feel so free.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great information, I am sure lots of people will find it useful. How did you come up with the idea for this blog it is really cool.

1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
» » »

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home