doting, senile, amatory, besotted.
The heart turns dysfunctional while the soul is at its critical state,
The mind is trying hard to sedate, after contemplating with negative fates,
Of how heart breaks when unwanted words were freely spread,
I am a lonely soul, who’s feeling afraid, while the world slowly turns against us,
All I feel is helpless, living in a world that is heartless, live less.
No longer can I live in this world that is unreal and mind messing,
Emotionally and mentally killing this love-driven soul I am living.
I am a weak soul, trying to understand the reason of life turning cold,
I am a weak soul, fighting sore feelings that are trying to unfold,
A soul in bleed raising these hands in need, I shout unheard loud cries,
Dreaming of happiness and joy, when it’s the time to say goodbye,
When i finally DIE.
Life is an undefined vocabulary and love is another word for complexity,
She’s a woman of sensitivity, while I am a man, again, losing his dignity.#
toke intelligently you fakes.
MadnessVisible

6 Comments:
Have you read The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
"Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have"
-Eckhart Tolle
Best regards from NY! Hoshizaki ice machine spares Replacing awd tires camping cairns quit smoking products fda approved stainless steel brake lines for nissan 71 cutlass oldsmobile
What a great site Touraid+travel+cruise+and+vacation+desk http://www.coach-watches.info/Themed-wrist-watches.html Get winsor pilates Medical malpractice claims history saint paul web designer printable stationery wedding Nissan industrial engine division Myositis from zocor after four days Blonde lesbian fisting Pelican web design premium web design Retro metal frame sofa Men s hair removal Web development jobs notting hill Ativan over night Mommies go hardcore web development indiana Abuse oxycontin symptom
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Akron university dance squad 8 dvd player polaroid portable screen Affordable flooring & cabinets Tight see through pants Monitors cpu temp and adjusts fan speed Programas para pda diagnostic set blood pressure monitor
Post a Comment
<< Home