This is it.
You shut the door to your heart with walls from the strongest of concrete, Paths through to your love, was showered with thorns making my feet bleed, So I pulled out, there’s no way I am fighting those forces that’s been pushing me away, I keep a watch from a far, hoping that one day when its all clear I can find a way to stay, But you played fair, you didn’t give hopes. Instead you put a border to part us further, To me that don’t matter because I had faith in my sincerity to bloom flowers… Out of trees! I actually wished the impossible will actually one day turn into reality. Blimey.
I woke up one day thinking, what would I do today when it’s all over? But what I don’t realize was it was all over before the day I said hi and you replied.
I know how it feels to suddenly feel loved by someone and not having the same to give back. But that’s not what I was after, not after how many times my heart aches.
Tonight, my mind parts from my body and soul as my heart takes control. In the silence of the night, my true feelings unfold. I got nothing to hold on to.
I have tried. I admit defeat and am still trying very hard to face my reasons. For why I choosed the path to a way that I know where it leads…
So my heart continues to bleed. This is it, this is my defeat.
“Love as you please, but you’ll never succeed, its true, her happiness is what you need, but without yours, your heart would bleed”
- said the wise being.

4 Comments:
sometimes,strength does not come from within you..sometimes,u need someone to uncover the strength you never knew was inside of you..believing..i always try believing although the reality would be different..and things happen for a reason.people meet for a reason.everything has reasons.
u walked away... why retrace your steps back? stare straight ahead and don't look back... life sorted, bleeding stopped... end of story... uncomplicated... uncomplex...
because thoughts of living days without hearing any thing regarding subject matter , hurts more than heart breaks .
What a great site soma fioricet Imitrex patent litigation 26 canada whirlpool dryer replacement parts New jersey infiniti dealer com levitra new Buick 1907 model d Sofi viagra Idaho accutane expert witness lamictal
Post a Comment
<< Home