Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Sundown

It’s been weeks since I had your presence in mine,
It’s been a while since the last time my sun shine,
When you walked away, I can feel my sun down,
Now i`m all alone without no one, it’s like a ghost town,
It was so beautiful when I had you in my arms,
I woke up to your voice daily, and it keeps me calm,
You’re the last thing I hear before I close my eyes,
In my dreams it’s just you and me I fantasize,
I miss you so much, and these feelings I can’t bare,
I tried, but the love I have for you is always there,
My heart is made for you, even if you’d never care.
GOD is fair, so I pray and keep my hopes up high,
I keep hoping you’d take back all those goodbyes,
I want you back. I’d go through hardships, whatsoever,
I want you back. Even if it means I have to wait forever,
Life without you, is not life at all, its misery,
I’d be here waiting baby, till its all clear to see,
I still believe, you and me, we’re meant to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home