The End Is Near
Every good thing must come to an end. That’s how the Christmas break ended for me. It was good, while it lasts. Won’t mention about the trip though cause there’s so much things to tell, and you definitely won’t want me to start. Ha.
Happy New Year and I hope every single one of you will have a good year ahead. 2004 have been one hell of a year for myself, went through quite a number of ups, mostly downs la but hey, when you’re down there’s no other way to go but UP. Life is not a bitch. You people are!
That was a joke.
Well anyway, Airweck, my lovely cousin (yuck, ahah) will be ½ of River of Emotions from now on. She’ll definitely drop more pieces in the future (you better). So watch out for that one because she can get quite emotional at times!
Before I fock off somewhere, I’d like to thank everyone I’ve meet or troubled during my trip but still showed me so much love; Jali (the cibai kia ahah), Napi (dah gik stone kau aiyh! Ahah), Raj and family (thanks for everything la scumbag) , Nesh , Zura and family , Kak Ati, Bang Lan and Baby Ewan, Ms Jali a.k.a Aimee a.k.a kampong , kawan aimee that borrowed me his phone, and those people we meet outside Mawar and had dinner with at Malaysia Hall. Who else ah? I can’t remember, Sorry. But hey I got love too!
The Rebel Scum’s EP will be out soon, COPE IT and if there’s any gigs, GO!
Toke intelligently you bastids.

3 Comments:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» »
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! thrifty rent car charlestown Free motorola phone tool v3 International uk reverse phone search Valtrex advertising Ysl aftershaves Barbara herrick + amateur artist Wallpaper fantasy babes Bet betting football free software Ford 37 - 41 king pin inst forex maximum profit trading International plans cellphone http://www.florida-time-share-0.info/Clevelandohansweringservice.html answering machine for mobile Transcender mcse
Enjoyed a lot! kia shuma 2 roof panel
Post a Comment
<< Home