Untitled 1
Heart mending constantly to heart breaking, resulting unstable emotions,
Every life proportions gone wrong, how long can the soul stay strong?
I have no vision. Lost motives of my presence definitely a foul creation,
It’s malicious, how hopelessness causes depression, making soul malfunction,
I dwell about matters that I can never understand while time passes me by,
It’s been long; my eyes are dried out of all the tears I have cried,
I surpassed any humane abilities of fighting emotions with substances and time,
Chemically exploited, my brain express thoughts through words and rhymes,
Heart badly hurt causing it to numb, thus, affecting the soul to act out of line,
She was the last piece of my love puzzle, she left. Leaving my life bedraggled.
It’s mental and it’s visible. God please save this love-slave from all his troubles.
Moment spent reminiscing is like germs spreading in the open air,
It’s not fair; a soul is left fighting painful feelings and no one cares.
No one cares.
-based on Hanif Kureishi`s Midnight All Day
toke intelligently.

1 Comments:
Enjoyed a lot! Twin tower hair dryer and italian made http://www.acuvuecolours.info/Acuvue_two_colors_opaques_contact_lens.html Make dvd players region free code Currency exchange mazu online trading broker currency moen faucet parts angel network cancer patients Bulova pocket watch Outforcing solutions incorporation retirement savings plan 1.26 nuker spyware land rover water pump directions day+acuvue Secret upskirt pics Astral vardenafil acuvue contact lens uk 2 acuvue
Post a Comment
<< Home