Tuesday, February 22, 2005

an expression of emotions .

I express feelings through words, written from the edge of my pen, to the surface of this pad. Sometimes, I think life is so wrong and that I should not even be here, I should be dead. Am I mad?

There is something so wrong about all this, there is. Our existence can never be answered and our destination later in life remains mystery. The path I took seems to lead me to another part of misery. I need answers to every question. I need them quick, I am sick of living in deep emotions. It’s like a new-born baby, living each day trying to cope with every surroundings, accepting things without even understanding them.

ignore this . i am ghost.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rizal said...

i ask questions . answers wont change my thoughts .

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home