Saturday, September 03, 2005

3rd September 2005

I want the world to know this :

I have such a wonderful partner. I am so thankful that I have you baby. Everytime I am sad, down and lonely, the thoughts of you put me up on my two feet again. You , just being you , make me feel like im on top of the world. I love you baby, more than anything else. Just you and me. I wish for you all the time.

Happy Anniversary Beautiful.

Love,

Jal

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» » »

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it get rid of cellulite in a healthy manner Taper off lexapro 5pharmacies to order generic cialis Mild stroke vioxx stroke philadelphia bextra stroke printer cartridges Streaming audio from a dial up connection Mcse india Fl insurance life quote term

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home