Monday, January 23, 2006

Sunrise


Sun rising , what a view after a few hours of trying to get the application of formulaes for my Structural Engineering papers in head. Im not doing so good , still coping though ! Its freezing here in Manchester. Does my head in at times, since the heater is not working!

Nothing`s new been happening lately, i ve been home most of the time. I was supposed to go for the Bedouin Soundclash`s gig two nights ago in the city centre. I was gonna go to Rowan`s place and chill for a bit after that too. Well, exam`s just around the corner, my last paper would be on wednesday. I cant wait as till the next monday, they wont be no classes. So i will get some time to put my head down, catch up with my beatiful partner, cook myself a decent meal and have a proper sit in, after struggling trying to survive with these coming papers. I hope its all gonna end up good somehow.

Was reading the Malay Mail news online. So the racial thing is happening now in Malaysia. Politicians, dont they have other more important matters to attend in their priority list instead of writing a memorandum? Well if you didnt know, basically 9 non moslem ministers sent a memorandum to the Prime Minister, demanding a change in some law regarding the moslem and non moslem issues. I find it blasphemous what these ministers are doing.

I do respect their sufferings and pain regarding the non moslem matters and how the syariah court and the civil court got all mixed up. Honestly, that matters doesnt concern me much as its been that way for the past 40 years or so, and never did once it caused any problems or concern from the public untill recently. Hence, the 9 ministers decided to go all out and urged the government to attend to the matter as fast as possible. Forget the flooding in north malaysia, forget the economic matters, forget every important thing that the goverment need to give attention to, and get to their memorandum instead. Dickheads.

First thing first, these ministers probably meet each other in the Parliament , if not once a week probably more than that. It disgust me that they can just pick up the phone and press the speed dial #1 to get through the prime minister and then speak their mind and heart out, but NO, being clever, they decided to write a memorandum instead! How ridicolous.

In a way, theyre being disrespectful to their leader. He can be a dick, he can be old fashioned , you can say whatever you wanna say about the PM , but put in mind, he was fairly elected, even those 9 ministers that came up with the memorandum , they probably elected him to be PM as well. So there you go, being disrespectful is never the malaysian culture. You wont do that to your mom would you?

I dont know why they rather took the memorandum way instead of just calling for a meeting and talk it through. Anyway, by doing so, they got only one thing in mind. They wanted the public to voice out too. In a way, that will cause havoc be it good or bad but basically havoc=bad.I dont know if they knew it will cause havoc, they are probably just plain stupid and selfish. Put it this way, if the moslem ministers in singapore did the same thing , they probably wont be working the next day. I hope these ministers will actually realised that humans are not perfect , and some are just plain stupid and ignorant ( like themselves?) . So the next thing they should be doing is, apologize. Go on!

I am no way racist. If the moslems did the same thing, im definitely against it too. The problem is one thing , the approach is another . Didnt it cross their mind that by choosing to send a memorandum to the PM they can stirr up the racial tension in Malaysia? Its either they dont know , or they didnt care. I`d go for the later one.

I hope all Malaysians keep their head up and look at the bright side. Even the politicians are useless, instead of making things better between us malaysians, they`re breaking us apart. Therefore, i hope we malaysians can just ignore the politics and live happily along side one another.Do stick together!

Alright la, its getting late. I would like to apologize if any of my comments causes any emotional breakdown or anger and pain. Or probably gave you a bad impression of myself. (Thats how the ministers should do it too! :) eheh )

Do take care, and have a pleasant week ahead.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gaii kau klaka hal benda tok.......maka aku zach bukan kau!ahahah antap li kau boring!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home